Please read the full message.
Further to a recent announcement from Scottish Government, we can confirm we will re-open on MONDAY 29th JUNE.
When we re-open we will be following strict guidance from the Chief Dental Officer which means the following will apply for at least a few weeks:
1. ONLY emergencies such as pain, swelling, excessive bleeding will be treated in the practice.
2. We are limited to treatments NOT involving aerosols. This means we are not allowed to use the dental drill.
3. We can only see patients who have arranged an appointment. No “Walk-ins”.
4. Appointments can ONLY be arranged over the phone.
5. We are only allowed to see a VERY LIMITED number of patients every day, so appointments may not be as flexible as before
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause whilst we continue to follow Government guidance.
You can book an appointment by calling the practice during opening hours where a member of staff will be happy to assist on 01563 820 235.
Why not call in person at 4-6 Church Lane, Galston, Ayrshire, KA4 8HE and meet our friendly team.
Alternatively if you would like to email us with any questions or queries. Please note, our reception team only monitor messages during practice opening hours and will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible.
Practice Opening Times
|Monday||9:00am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 5:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 5:30pm|